Friday, March 5, 2010

To my dearest sister...

I am so sorry for bring so caught up with school and cca commitments that i didnt have much time for you when you are back here in Singapore. and now in a flash, i am sending you off and not knowing when you will be back again. All those crazy and good times when we were so close are the times i missed so much but as years passed and we grow older, i find myself being caught up with so much despair and worries of which i am not able to cope with them well anymore. I will continue to pray hard for God's presence to be in our home and that each day of our lives, we are living for the great God who has blessed us with each other. Take Cares and I love You Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment