Friday, August 21, 2009

God, I need a direction!

Having Holidays now... been back from orlando for almost 1 month and 2 weeks already i guess. I do still tend to recall wad life was like back at orlando and would always miss it so much. I need to get back to reality! ahah 2 months later... school starts and it would be my last semester at tp. It's amazing how time flies so fast. Although it's a super cliche phrase but it's true haha. Life is too much of a rush ya. Therefore, we got to plan and take things slowly :) Life is like a storybook and we are all authors. How we live our life depends on how we write and plan it. For now, i dunno whether is it because i am so free ... i keep thinking of where i wanna go and do after graduation. Do i want to start working or go get a degree first? I think it's better to get a degree first as it would help me when i go looking for a job. The only problem i am facing now is which Uni do i go to? I would definitely not be able to enter local unis ahha so i am looking at unis overseas. Melbourne, Brisbane and Orlando are currently my 3 choices of which i have not come to a conclusion where i wanna go. It may be very early for me to decide now but i got to start searching as when sch starts, it would be hectic. The semester is going to be busy busy busy and it will pass by a in flash again :(. I guess now i just got to keep praying and hoping that i would be enlightened and decide for myself what i wanna do. for now, i shall just enjoy my holiday and cant wait to go THAILAND! I have like literally waited for 4 years, since sec 3 ! haha. Thats all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment