Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Holidays!!!

Hey all! Here is my new blog for me to post about my internship to orlando. I will update frequently so that you will be able to know whats going on. I cannot wait to go orlando with my coursemates but i also fear about how am i going to get use to living away from my family and friends in Singapore haha. I assuured my coursemates who are going with me that i will be the first to miss home and be home sick for the first few weeks haha. lets hope i will be able to get use to it and learn to be more independent and plan my time properly. I do see this internship program to orlando universal studios as a test for me to experience and really see if i am cut out for this area of industry and whether i would want to carry one my interest and passion for this industry for the rest of my life. haha so now, just gotta have lots of fun going out and eating all the local delights before i fly off on 15 march haha.

With Lots of Love!
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment